Vang Davin makes a big statement this year

 Vang Davin is making a big statement of Boeung Ket for 2022 Cambodian Premier League  amongs quota of two under 22 years old in every full play. 

The Ponley Town Native is considered as young talent winger with much creating pace and chance for teammates. 



His power left foot can threaten rivals’ defenders after he grabbed the first net for senior team for 3rd place Hun Sen Cup last year. 

“I am so exited because it is so fast for me to promote into senior squad after  I joined Boeung Ket around haft year. I am grateful to top management , coaching staff and my U18 teammates that have pushed me to develop my football so far.”, The 19-year-old said after selected into senior team in 2021. 

“This is my wish to join with other senior members. I will help my team to achieve some accolades.” 

Promoted to senior squad last year , he showed off his fine form for Hum Sen Cup and some appearances in C-League. And he hope to play more often this season with new challenge of new league system. Recently, displayed his skill set and played big role as left winger with good connection with Mat Noron , Ajayi and Abbee Hurber. 

Davin joined U19 Cambodia training sessions for two weeks in 2020 under guidance of Japanese coach Koji Gyotoku before AFC U19 Championship in Uzbekistan was canceled. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments